Holbro Engineering Ltd can provide repair and testing of mechanical/electrical components and assemblies to OEM specifications.
We can re-engineer components back to new OEM specifications and standards.
Our professional approach to Quality and Customer Service ensures that your expectations are not only met but exceeded.
Rail part re-engineering
Advantages of Re-Engineering
When a worn part or assembly breaks down it is usually a lot more cost effective to repair or re-engineer it. The original manufacturers may be out of business or the assemblies may be discontinued. Holbro Engineering can take your product and bring it back to it’s OEM specification or standards.
Here are five advantages to re-engineering and repairing:
1. Lower Cost – The cost to design and manufacture a new part is significantly more.
2. Lower Risk – Reengineering is based on incremental improvement of systems, rather than radical system replacement.
3. Better use of existing staff – The incremental nature of reengineering means that existing service staff skills are still viable.
4. Incremental development – Reengineering can be carried out in stages, as budget and resources are available.
5. Improvements – Worn or damaged parts can be evaluated and strengthened to prolong their life and safety.
Download our “How We Work” report and see the processes we use….
What we do
Overhaul and repair
Quality assurance and control
- READ FREE REPORT
Your email privacy is guaranteed.